Please note that NCommon has moved to Google Code. Please visit
http://code.google.com/p/ncommon/ for latest source and builds.
NCommon is a library that contains implementations of commonly used design patterns when developing applications. So far NCommon provides the following:
- Framework for implementing a Unit of Work Pattern
- Framework for implementing a Repository pattern that utilizes Linq
- Framework for implementing a Validations and Business Rules
- Implementation of the Specification pattern using Expressions
- Utility class to help store application specific data in the Thread Local Storage / Current Web Request and AppDomain Level Storage
- A Guard class that mimics common guard statements that verify parameter values and throws exceptions if values are not acceptable.