This project is read-only.

mvc sample

Mar 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Hi Ritesh, I just stumbled upon ncommon and rhinestone and am really excited about learning from these awesome projects! I would absolutely love to see a sample mvc application using ncommon :) Is this what you intend to do with Rhinestone? I'm also interested in learning about service bus architecture.. hint hint :D

Keep up the awesome work!!
Jake Scott
Mar 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Hi Jake,

The goal is to make Rhinestone not only a usefull but also a reference app for DDD. It's definitely going to be ASP.Net MVC. I'm not sure about using a Service Bus architecture in there... There are some areas, specifically around issue tracking and assignment  where a service bus might be usefull, but I haven't decided on it just yet.

In any case I am working on some detailed posts on service bus architectures, message oriented applications and specifically on Rhino Service Bus. Hopefully I can get those finished and put them up on my blog soon.

Thanks,
Ritesh
Mar 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Wicked that sounds good! I think that a reference app for DDD in asp.net mvc is sorely needed. I think I will start out building a simple web app based on your simple mvc site and rhinestone and posts about specifications and validation to get familiar and see how I go. I can then refactor my site as I learn and features of Rhinestone are built :)

Cheers
Jake